Pinterest Is Probably The Most Misunderstood Platform In The Social Media Space
First Things First, Pinterest Is NOT A Social Media Platform, It's A Search Engine.
And when you start using it for business like a search engine .. something magical happens.
If you give me 60 minutes of your time, I’ll give you a overview to Pinterest For Your Business.
This is a one to one service for any small business owner or home based entrepreneur in the Shropshire area (or within a 50 mile radius of Shropshire) who would value spending an hour with me to work out exactly how to maximize the Pinterest potential for their business.
I know that your time is precious so I'll leave you with a Pinterest Checklist plus actionable steps and the best tool to manage your Pinterest with in just a few minutes per day.
Here's What You Can Expect In Your Pinterest Power Hour
- Overview Of Your Bio And Keywords
- How To Arrange Your Boards And Board Descriptions
- How To Change Board Names And Improve Board Descriptions
- How To Pin Images From Your Website To Your Boards.And Videos From YouTube
- How To Manage Your Pinterest Strategy With The Best Pinterest Management Scheduling Tool
- A Full Hour Dedicated To You, Your Business And Your Pinterest Strategy Going Forwards
I Nearly Fell Off My Chair When One Of My Blog Posts Went Past 20,000 Repins!
I have been creating blogs for years now but something took me by surprise when I created The Essentials Of Creating A Cosy Guest Room.
It suddenly started to grow week by week into perpetual and consistent traffic to the Contemporary Log Living website.
The concept is one I use all the time, curated posts. But what happened was extraordinary.
Thanks to PINTEREST it went viral and has now reached the dizzy heights of 29,000+ re-pins (none of which have been promoted in anyway whatsoever).
How & why did it do so well?
Well that's something for you & I to discuss as part of our PINTEREST Power Hour 😉