Local Business Social Media “Done For You” Business Building Packages
If You Are A Small Business Owner In The Shropshire Area Looking To Boost Your Business With Social Media,
We Can Help.
With Our Local Business Social Media Packages!
Local businesses are the back bone of every small town’s High Street.
I live in Shifnal in Shropshire and there are several local businesses in Shifnal that have been in the town for over 35 years including the popular Indian Restaurant Spice of Shifnal.
It also has the immensely successful Heaven Skincare (think ABEETOXIN® by Deborah Mitchell) just off the High Street,
Close to one of the most popular coffee shops in the area called No.5.
Serving up great coffee & cakes and free wi-fi in a great warm & friendly atmosphere.
With the population of Shifnal set to at least double within the next 2 years,
(thanks to the huge number of new homes being built in various parts of Shifnal)
you would think that local business owners would be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of an increase in business by default.
It would seem more people = more paying customers right?
Well, with the increasing demise of large High Street chain stores like ToysRUs & John Lewis (reporting zero half-year profits this year),
Plus the changes in the way we prefer to shop online acting as proof that there seems to be is a little more to it than that.
So what can local business owners do to help entice new customers to their restaurants, pubs, dry-cleaners, butchers, hair & beauty salons and coffee shops?
Well that’s where our Local Business Social Media Packages & Facebook business pages come in.
They are like little “worker bees” attracting honey to the honey pot, when you know how to craft a few enticing updates and reach more of your local target market.
So Why Are Facebook Business Pages So Good For Local Businesses I Hear You Ask?
Facebook business pages are currently the number one way in which you can guarantee to reach more of your target market locally.
The success lies in the way Facebook is set up to be able to target audiences by interest and location
(Nothing compares to it’s pinpoint accuracy when it comes to targeting, not even Google Adwords comes close by the way).
And what that allows you to do is search for people who live within a radius you determine around your exact location.
If you have a restaurant in Shifnal,
you can create an offer for people who live within a 20 mile radius of Shifnal only.
Can you imagine how powerful that is?
Good, because I’ve seen it in action and I can tell you, it works like a charm.
Why The Facebook Boost Post Option Isn't Your Best Bet
When you are a busy small business owner you already have a million things to do every day.
So spending time on Facebook isn’t exactly top of your priority list.
I totally get that.
But time & time again I meet small business owners who try things like the Facebook boost button,
With little or no results and they swear never to try it again.
And with a few Facebook likes every now and again on their pages or a few comments from your Mum and her best friend,
(after a quick text message to her)
you end up with a Facebook page gathering dust and gaining no momentum
And no new customers for your business.
Why Consistency With Facebook Matters As Much As Opening Your Shop Every Day
For the vast majority of small business owners,
(who are the marketing, admin, sales, PR, accountant, employer and general housekeeping too)
There is no marketing department to call upon for that brilliant new monthly campaign you have an idea for.
And there certainly isn’t anyone who has experience with social media to speak to about Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIN or Instagram.
And yet the real secret sauce with social media is consistency.
Consistency builds implied trust.
But with most small businesses operating a stop-start approach momentum never seems to build it anything of any value.
Why Most Small Business Owners Fail To Make An Impact With Their Facebook Page
The other key component to building a successful Facebook business page for any business is to focus on building engagement.
Invest some time and effort into actively growing your Facebook page with targeted Facebook like campaigns.
A successful page grows your brand by building a community around the content you create.
And that means the content simply has to be more about your customer and less about your company.
Yes, that sounds counter-intuitive,
Because it’s the opposite of what most of us do with our personal profiles.
But that’s why most small business owners fail to make their Facebook business page a roaring success.
Here Are Some Tips For You To Try This Week
- Create an offer or promotion especially for Fridays only (or a particular time of day or day of the week).
- Use a coupon code or redeemable download offer on your Facebook page for new customers to book an appointment / redeem in store or use at your restaurant.
- Ask customers to join your mailing list when they buy something from your store.
- A regular Newsletter with exclusive subscriber only offers works as well today as ever before.
- Take some photos of people in your store / salon / restaurant / office showing people using your products & services.
- Smiling people enjoying something others aren’t experiencing is pretty irresistible in this social media “keeping up the virtual Jones world!”
- Facebook business pages have the potential to literally fill your restaurant or appointment diary every week.
- It is hands down the most cost-effective way to advertise your business online right now.
- Focus 80% of your updates on your customers not your company to win more customers each and every week.
- They have the potential to refer you and your business to their friends and family as an added bonus!
- If you want to take the fast-track to social media for your business, check out our exclusive local business Social Media Packages, starting with our Excel Package today to get started making Facebook work harder for you as early as next week.
Or try our new Facebook Super-Hero Service if you are just starting out & want an easy way to get started with Facebook for your business.
To your local business marketing success!
Diane Cossie, Creative Online Marketing