Facebook Business Pages Are Just As Important As Your Website To Today’s Social Media Savvy Consumer
Are You Confused And Rooted To The Spot About Facebook For Your Business? And Worried About Doing It All Wrong?
If you give me 60 minutes of your time, I’ll give you a complete Facebook Marketing Calendar To Follow for the next 3 to 6 months.
This is a one to one service for any small business owner or home based entrepreneur in the Shropshire area (or within a 50 mile radius of Shropshire) who would value spending an hour with me to work out exactly what to post & when on Facebook.
I know that your time is precious and the last thing you want to be doing is spending months and months trying to figure out what the heck you are supposed to be posting to your Facebook page every single day.
The 3 biggest mistakes I see small business owners make with their Facebook pages are:-
- Lack Of Consistency – You Should Be Posting Every Day, Several Times A Day
- Lack Of Variety Of Post Types & Content
- Posting Too Much About Them And Not Enough For Their Ideal Customers
And all that can be pretty overwhelming! Especially if you are a busy small business owner trying to do a million others things at the same time.
So Here’s Where My Facebook Power Hour Comes In To Rescue You From Endless Hours Spent Trying To Figure It All Out For Yourself
Here’s What You’ll Get
- A Facebook Content Calendar For You To Follow.
- An Overview Of How To Use Facebook For Your Business.
- A Detailed List Of Resources You Can Use For Finding Content Relevant To Your Target Market.
- The Best Tips, Tools & Advice You Are Likely To Get Anywhere About Developing A Strategy For Using Facebook To Grow Your Business.
- A Professional Overview Of Your Business From A Digital Marketer’s Perspective
- An Full Hour Dedicated To You, Your Business And Your Facebook Marketing Strategy Moving Forward
- PLUS! An Introduction To Canva To Help You Get Started Creating Branded Facebook Updates For Your Business
Facebook Marketing Is Easy When You Speak To The Right Person
My clients use Facebook today in ways they would never have done before & they are thrilled with the results.
Most importantly Facebook pages help you BUILD RELATIONSHIPS with people on your page.
Leading with relationship driven marketing today is the ESSENTIAL ingredient that most small business owners miss and social media is the perfect way to do it.
Research has shown that today’s socially smart consumer is 74% more likely to do business with a Company that has a social media presence.
Imagine what a Facebook page can do for your business today & in the future?[/text_block]